Fix yourself an Old Fashioned. This old favorite is the second best innovation to come out of the 1880s. And it stood the test of time with good reason. A drink of this calibre demands the finest whiskey, and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whisky is as fine as they come.
- - 50ml Jack Daniel’s Old No.7 Tennessee Whiskey
- - 1 tsp Water
- - 1 tsp Sugar
- - 2 dashes Angostura Bitters®
- - Orange Peel
- - Cubed Ice
- GARNISH: Orange twist and a cherry
- GLASS: Tumbler rocks glass
- METHOD: Stir all ingredients together in a glass over ice for 20-30 seconds. Garnish with an orange twist and a cherry.